REVOLUTIONIZING THE EXPERIENCE OF AGING
The GNV Board and leadership team invite you to take part in a statewide Innovation Can’t Wait
series, sponsored by Village Movement California (VMC). A coalition of Villages who share a vision for creating the world in which we would like to grow older, VMC is staging a conference via Zoom. Sessions will feature presentations and discussions.
Innovation Can’t Wait
2:00 - 3:30 each day
- June 24 Building and Strengthening Community
- July 8 Marketing and Membership
- July 22 The Intergenerational Village
- August 5 Financial Sustainability
Villager Sue Meadows: “I really encourage my fellow Villagers to attend this conference and to be energized by the vision and promise of The Village Movement. VMC events are informative, worthwhile and well-organized. The interaction with Villagers across the state has been truly inspiring to me--these are amazing people!”
- connect with Villagers across the state
- learn how the Village Movement benefits seniors
- explore shared and individual experiences during pandemic
- contribute to Villages’ innovation for the post-pandemic life
- empower older adults to remain in charge of their life
- build community as we shelter in place.
Join via video and audio on your computer, tablet or smartphone, or call in for audio only with your cellphone or landline.
Registration covers all 4 sessions. Free for GNV members, and $75 for non-members (discounted if we have a large enough group). Call 510-936-0214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 6/22/20 to reserve your space.